Friday, January 18, 2013

Don't Mess With Texas, AGAIN

 
A bank in Chappell Hill, Texas has drawn it's line in the sand. And what do you want to bet we'll NEVER see it on the evening news as having been robbed?
 
“You never know who’s sitting in this bank,” said Ed Smith, president of the Chappell Hill Bank. “If you’re coming in to rob it, I think you’re going to be in a world of hurt.”

That’s because the person standing next to you could be packing heat. You see, the Chappell Hill Bank is the first in the nation that actually welcomes legally concealed handguns.

“We’ve been robbed five times,” said Smith, “All of them by Yankees.”
 
 


4 comments:

crankyjohn said...

Oh, my heart is feeling weary
And my head is hanging low
I'm goin' back to Georgy
To find my Uncle Joe.
You may talk about your Beauregard
And sing of Bobby Lee
But the Gallant Hood of Texas
He raised Hell in Tennessee.

Paladin said...

Its not the only reason... but one of the reasons that I bank where I do is that they don't post 30.06 (no concealed carry) signs. They have the standard revolver with the slash sign on the door... but that doesn't legally exclude CHL holders (and they know this).

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing. I was unaware of this. I do not think I would ever be comfortable in a bank like that. Broadway Bank is the best bank in Austin, TX in my opinion.

hiswiserangel said...

And sadly, jessjay75, that is why Austin is a very pussy shade of Democrat left-wing anti-Constitution blue.

I'll go with the bank that recognizes the Constitution of the United States and my God-given right to bear arms. Actually, that goes for any business.

If Broadway Bank is a pussy Lib anti-gun bank, then thanks for bringing that to our attention.