Monday, January 28, 2013

LinkyLove for The Broken Patriot (The Anti-2A List)

We have talked about a list, and I don't think any list is going to be completely comprehensive because the maggots keep crawling out of the rotting flesh of our country (ewwwww, just grossed myself out, but you get the picture). We'll keep adding to it, keep publicizing the varmints as they come to light. But the list compiled by the NRA can be found at The Broken Patriot. And folks, it's a doozy.

http://brokenpatriot.net/2013/01/28/the-official-list-of-parasites-communists-and-other-haters-of-freedom/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As I think Tam said once to all the athletes and entertainers something like - I don't care what you think, shut your mouth and dance monkey. You are just here to entertain me.
I hope I was close. The last thing I want is the Queen of Snark on my case.
Terry
Fla.

hiswiserangel said...

"...shut your mouth and dance monkey."

Some moonbat somewhere is screaming "Racist!!!!"

wirecutter said...

Somebody left the NRA off that list.