Sunday, January 27, 2013

Trade-offs

 
That little snack represents 734 calories, almost half of my daily caloric intake. One hour of hard-core aerobic workout. Sweat and pain and the feeling your lungs are on fire. Considering I haven't had a Coke or anything remotely chocolate in almost 3 weeks, AND considering I'm being crushed by PMS, depression, loneliness and a desire to shoot something, I figure the tradeoff of ONE hour of elliptical and Zumba is more than worth avoiding 20 to Life. Bon apetite.

5 comments:

WiscoDave said...

Damn, woman! Better put a rope by the toilet to save your ass when you waste away to nothing!
Every time my wife and her mom get their hair done (usually a Friday) I hit McD's for the following: 20 nuggets to get me home, 3 doubles and to be healthy 2 chicken sandwiches (lettuce is healthy). Feed animals, head back inside and chow down along with my celebratory 2 beers!
Life is great!!!
I do have 4 stents though...

Steve said...

Drink half the pop, eat half the chocolate donuts. Throw the rest of the donuts in the pop, go to the range, shoot the pop.

hiswiserangel said...

Heh, I like the way you think, Steve.

timbo said...

That stuff'll kill ya! Don't do it!!!

hiswiserangel said...

Sorry, timbo. Too late. Sometimes you have to feed the demons.