Monday, February 11, 2013

Blonde, Brunette and a Redhead...

Okay, since this involves Obama and FEMALE prostitutes, you'll have to suspend everything you know to be true and just go with it....

Obama was looking for a call girl.
He found three such girls in a local pub, a blonde, a brunette
and a redhead.

To the blonde he said, I am the President of the United States .
Now how much would it cost me to spend some time with you?'
She replied, $200.'

To the brunette he asked the same question.
Her reply was $100.

He then asked the redhead...
Her reply was,

“Mr. President, if you can get my skirt up as high as my taxes
My panties as low as my wages,
Get that thing of yours as hard as the times we are living in,
And keep it rising like the price of gas,
Keep me warmer than it is in my apartment and
Screw me the way you have retirees,
Then you can have it for free, like the immigrants.”

In other words, “Fuck Obama”.
 
 
h/t to CrazyTammy
who knows every secret I own
and who none of you will EVER meet.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ! , that about covered it all .

wirecutter said...

You're on a list, you're on a list.....

hiswiserangel said...

Ya think, wc? I've been on the FOK list for almost a year now.

timbo said...

So is CT your alter ego, or a long remaining imaginary friend from childhood? Just wonderin. Curiosity peaked by upper case "ever".

hiswiserangel said...

Timbo, CT and I have been friends for 44 years. She knows EVERYTHING.

Chris said...

Nice ring - what kind of stone.
Chris

hiswiserangel said...

Thank you, Chris. It's a citrine, my birthstone. and it's great for putting a "period" at the end of a sentence. Not as good as wirecutter's III ring, but still...

JeremyR said...

Had to be male prostitutes. I seriously doubt Obie has ever slept with a human female.