Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Day off

Today was my Exercise Off Day, not just because I kicked ass Sunday and Monday, but also because I had a very long, trying dental appointment this morning, and, well, the rest of it you dudes don't want to know about.... Yeah, that.

So, feeling fat, ugly, bloated, pissed and generally homicidal, I treated myself to a dinner of 4-cheese garlic bread and Godiva chocolates washed down with a bottle of pinot grigio. Yes, dammit, I said bottle. I can never get the stupid cork back in the bottle, so the best thing to do is finish it. Don't judge me.

Tomorrow, back to work, but today I'm wallowing in my pity party.  And FYI, Bridget Jones is a dumbass bitch.

 

 

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

May I suggest:

http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2010/10/04/the-beginners-guide-to-the-paleo-diet/

and

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/#axzz2K5QZRrtG

tripseven said...

Cork? Don't those gallon jug tops just screw on...

hiswiserangel said...

adrienne, several people have recommended the Paleo diet, but there are just some times that can only be helped with chocolate and alcohol.

Trip, grrrrrrr....