Friday, February 8, 2013

Forget NY, CA looks to be Ground Zero



If this passes, God help our brothers and sisters in Kalifornia. That looks to be Lexington Green for the Second Revolution. It makes me absolutely ill that underinformed, uninformed, misinformed and downright evil Democrats are going to fire the Shot Heard Round the World. Looking at the election map of California, the only blue is on the coast. The rest of the state is bright, Liberty-loving Red.

"Law abiding gun owners in California have to feel uneasy after Democrats rolled out a massive gun control package on Thursday, which includes strict ammunition regulations and even a bill that allows potential confiscation of the state’s 166,000 legally registered semi-automatic rifles.
 
Under the sweeping gun control bills introduced by state Senate Democrats, all semi-automatic rifles with detachable magazines would be banned, all guns would be registered and gun owners would need a special permit just to buy ammunition."

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/08/gun-confiscation-bill-introduced-in-california-we-can-save-lives/

I never, NEVER, thought I would live to see this happening in my country. Come what may, I'm ready. And I know y'all are ready.

6 comments:

crankyjohn said...

Too bad Christopher Dorner is only targeting cops and not politicians.

Unknown said...

I aint worried, Kenny's on my team ;)

Devil Tongue said...

It would appear as though Session on a State level is going to happen all on it's own through "local" governing, not that I agree with it but that is what seems to be happening.

Should an internal or external foreign force divide us, the US of A is over, not that we are not there now but at least we are not fighting over the scraps, YET.

Unknown said...

Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg.Bans snow."We will bring Mother Nature to her knees".

wirecutter said...

I'm with ya, BG.
Bringing the fight to me? You dumb sonsofbitches......

Robert Fowler said...

Short ropes annd tall lamp posts. It's going to be the only way to fix what is wrong.