Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Summer dreaming...

It's been a crap day in a crap week. I'm already tired of the snow. Took two hours to shovel 10 inches of wet, heavy snow off the deck and driveway (40x100 ft). DT2, I've had my workout for the day, you're up darlin'.

My heart is heavy, my head is a tangled mess and my soul is weary. I'm visualizing myself in a soft gauzy dress, barefoot, the warm breeze ruffling my hair. I'm headed for my happy place with a hard lemonade and a good book. Laters.

5 comments:

crankyjohn said...

Could be worse. You could be watching the State of the Union address.

Anonymous said...

Cj, you boot need to watch that crap, the final night of the Westminster Dog Show is on USA network at the same time tonight.
A funny I saw at Malkin's blog article about Debbie Wasserman-Schultz lying:

"Debbie Watered-down Schlitz.
Does she frizz her hair that way on purpose? Or did her little ‘friend’ have a short circuit?"

Just trying to cheer up our War Angel.

Terry
Fla.

Anonymous said...

You don't, not you boot. Damn iPad.
Terry

angrymike said...

Well I guess it was between the 12" and the 8" subway sub, sorry, I tried to stop it..........:)

hiswiserangel said...

It's okay, Mike, if it happens again, though...