Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Yippee kay yay....

 
Well, just yum. Pardon me while I collect myself....

Stallone out, Willis in. He's always been my favorite Hollywood Hottie, all the way back to Moonlighting. And now he's taken a stand against the Hollywood agenda and spoken out in support of the Constitution. I guess I'll be going to see the latest Die Hard movie (original Die Hard is still my favorite Christmas movie).

Best quote? "But I don't know how you legislate insanity."

http://news.yahoo.com/bruce-willis-dont-infringe-second-amendment-134027014.html

From Busted Knuckles:

Hot damn that man is SEXY! Thank you, Busted. :-)

14 comments:

Grand said...

Even better (in my opinion) is Jerry Doyle. He appeared on Moonlighting as a Willis look-alike. He has a talk radio program.

Listen in:
http://www.jerrydoyle.com/doyle-audio

Adrienne said...

He's a very pretty man, indeed...

Robert Fowler said...

Bruce is my age. And I have more hair. ;)

crankyjohn said...

Come out to the coast...we'll get together have a few laughs.......

Paladin said...

Thank God. I was running out of actors that i could stand to go see in a movie.

hiswiserangel said...

Robert, we all know you're a hot stud. :-D

cj, dammit, I even read that in his voice.

The Chief said...

He's rare in Hollywood, he has a brain.

MissK said...

Love Bruce Willis... So glad he's not a sheep <3

Phil said...

Bruce is the shit.
The dude can rock out too, check out this youtube, you WILL thank me later.
http://youtu.be/nDXkd2NyCCE

Busted

Phil said...

Just in case that doesn't work, go to you tube, type in Bruce Willis and Devil Woman.

crankyjohn said...

That whole Demi,Ashton thing was kind of weird though.

hiswiserangel said...

Of all the men I know, you, cj, are the one I would bet wouldn't blame the husband for the wife's batshit crazy choices.

And yeah, DemAshton was nuts. The thought of being with a man young enough to be my son is just worlds beyond gross. And still not Bruce's fault.

JeremyR said...

Bruce, Clint, Denzel. Smallvoices in the muck of Hollyweird. We need to support them when ever we can.
I'm not a big movie goer because they are all so f'ing weird.

Phil said...

LOL, I told ya you would thank me later.
Ain't that a killer tune? The man flat out wails on that harmonica and who knew he had such a good voice?
Every time I think of it, I have to listen to it repeatedly until I get it out of my system.
It's just a great blues tune.